Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionTitian is acknowledged as the greatest of the sixteenth-century Venetian painters. The author's carefully chosen comparisons of paintings, prints, drawings and details of works by the young Titian, Durer and their contemporaries suggest that Titian was as innovative and as influential in his unique view of nature as he was in portraiture.
- Author BiographyAntonio Mazzotta was Pidem Curatorial Assistant at the National Gallery between 2008 and 2010, and is now researching Venetian art of the early 16th century at the University of Milan.
- Author(s)Antonio Mazzotta
- PublisherNational Gallery Company Ltd
- Date of Publication10/04/2012
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Gallery Company Ltd
- Content Note60 colour illustrations
- Weight666 g
- Width209 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.