CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.88
- £26.61Trending at £28.16
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £30.03
- £22.38Trending at £26.09
- £19.28Trending at £20.71
- £17.29Trending at £22.19
About this product
- DescriptionProposes breaking up the teacher-preparation monopoly and replacing it with a market-based approach.
- Author BiographyROBERT GRAY HOLLAND is a Senior Fellow with the Lexington Institute in the Washington, D.C., area. As a newspaper columnist and editor, Holland won the H. L. Mencken Award for his incisive writing on education. He is prominent among school reformers seeking the nationwide spread of greater choice in education. His articles have appeared in such journals as Policy Review, the Howard University Law Journal, and USA Today, as well as in major newspapers. His 1995 book, Not With My Child, You Don't, told the story of parental opposition to mandatory school restructuring.
- Author(s)Robert G. Holland
- Date of Publication05/09/2000
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.