Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.20
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
About this product
- DescriptionA German survivor of the Allied air campaign in World War II provides a unique and thought-provoking perspective on strategic, wide-area bombing
- Author BiographyHerman Knell emigrated to Canada after the war and became an engineer, publishing numerous papers in his field. His research on this book began in 1984, drawing on sources throughout the world. He currently lives in West Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Author(s)Herman Knell
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication27/02/2003
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight657 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.