Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of the influence of urban life on society compares and contrasts personal relationships in large cities with those in small towns.
- Author BiographyClaude S. Fischer is professor of sociology at the University of California at Berkeley. He is the author of The Urban Experience and Networks and Places.
- Author(s)Claude S. Fischer
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1982
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Notexii, 452 p.
- Weight630 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.