All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £10.73Trending at £13.76
- £13.75Trending at £18.49
- £15.95Trending at £17.98
- £16.52Trending at £22.99
- £14.99Trending at £19.93
- £12.24Trending at £17.01
- £12.91Trending at £17.01
About this product
- DescriptionShibe Park was demolished in 1976, and today its site is surrounded by the devastation of North Philadelphia. The author, however, vividly evokes the feelings people had about the home of the Philadelphia Athletics and later the Phillies.
- Author BiographyBruce Kuklick is Killebrew Professor of History at the University of Pennsylvania.
- PrizesWinner of SABR-MacMillan Book Award of the Society for American Baseball Research 1991 (United States) and Casey Award of Spitball: The Literary Baseball Magazine 1991 (United States).
- Author(s)Bruce Kuklick
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication11/01/1993
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note22 halftones, 6 maps
- Weight397 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.