All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJonas Mekas is one of the driving forces behind New York's alternative film culture from the 1950s through the 1980s This collection of essays, interviews, and photographs addresses such topics as Mekas' column in 'The Village Voice', his foundation and editorship of Film Culture, his role in the establishment of Anthology Film Archives, and more.
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication15/04/1992
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight482 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDavid E. James
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.