All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn January 1782 the frigate Phalarope is ordered to the assistance of His Britannic Majesty's hard-pressed squadrons in the Caribbean. It would appear the perfect commission for her new young commander, Richard Bolitho, but beneath the surface she is a deeply unhappy ship and near mutiny.
- Author BiographyDouglas Reeman did convoy duty in the navy in the Atlantic, the Arctic, and the North Sea. He has written over thirty novels under his own name and more than twenty best-selling historical novels featuring Richard Bolitho under the pseudonym Alexander Kent.
- Author(s)Alexander Kent
- Date of Publication20/07/1989
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1989
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date03/04/2007
- Weight200 g
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £11.48Trending at £14.94
- £3.99Trending at £7.96
- £7.41Trending at £9.95
- £4.49Trending at £6.97
- £10.20Trending at £19.93
- £7.24Trending at £7.96
- £5.95Trending at £9.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.