Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.48
- £10.82Trending at £12.99
- £14.79Trending at £16.88
- £7.65Trending at £9.97
- £6.02Trending at £9.98
- £20.83Trending at £21.31
- £4.99Trending at £6.71
About this product
- DescriptionFrom The New Yorker's most entertaining and acerbic wit comes a controversial reassessment of the rituals and events that shape women's lives: weddings, sex, housekeeping, and motherhood.
- Author BiographyCaitlin Flanagan's essays have appeared in The New Yorker and The Atlantic Monthly. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband their sons.
- Author(s)Caitlin Flanagan
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication08/05/2007
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight260 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Pagination244 pp
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.