Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £8.39Trending at £8.60
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.58
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £6.98Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionSince 1972, The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation has been the nation's largest philanthropy devoted exclusively to health. To further its mission of improving the health and health care of all Americans, it provides funds for demonstration projects, educational and communications activities, training, policy analysis, and research.
- Author BiographyStephen L. Isaacs is president of Health Policy Associates, San Francisco, California. James R. Knickman is vice president for research and evaluation at The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, Princeton, New Jersey.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/10/2001
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitlePublic Health/Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Anthology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Volume editorStephen L. Isaacs
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.