CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £8.49Trending at £9.59
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £5.01Trending at £5.28
- £21.99Trending at £25.61
- £10.99Trending at £15.00
- £5.41Trending at £5.74
About this product
- DescriptionSince 1972, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation has been the nation's largest philanthropy devoted exclusively to health. This work provides a look into the programs it funds. Written for policymakers and practitioners, as well as interested members of the public, it offers lessons for leaders and educators developing plans.
- Author BiographyStephen L. Isaacs is president of Health Policy Associates in <st1:place w:st= on ><st1:City w:st= on >San Francisco</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st= on >California</st1:State></st1:place>. James R. Knickman is vice president for research and evaluation at the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation in <st1:place w:st= on ><st1:City w:st= on >Princeton</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st= on >New Jersey</st1:State></st1:place>.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/02/2006
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitlePublic Health/Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Anthology
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date23/11/2006
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight361 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJ.R. Knickman,Stephen L. Isaacs
- Foreword byRisa Lavizzo-Mourey
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.