Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.00Trending at £16.23
- £33.77Trending at £40.10
- £24.10Trending at £25.46
- £16.64Trending at £17.75
- £71.47Trending at £107.26
- £111.91Trending at £139.98
- £21.18Trending at £29.60
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Shlien was one of the most influential of Carl Rogers' students and associates, as a writer, researcher and academic. This collection, edited by Pete Sanders, features John Shlien's best-known work alongside some lesser-know papers and a handful of hitherto unpublished essays.
- Author BiographyJohn Shlien (1918 - 2002) was a student, colleague and friend of Carl Rogers at the University of Chicago from the late 1940s. He moved to Harvard in 1967 as Professor of Education and Counseling Psychology. Although dedicated to 'pure' Client-Centered Therapy, his career was marked by interdisciplinary projects at Harvard and he published many influential papers and chapters on a wide variety of topics in psychology, counseling and psychotherapy over nearly 50 years.
- Author(s)John M. Shlien
- PublisherPCCS Books
- Date of Publication23/02/2013
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPCCS Books
- Height234 mm
- Edited byPete Sanders
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.