All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures poetry that reflects on just what it means to be a mother.
- Author BiographyWidowed while in her twenties, Mrs Rice became a successful businesswoman and lecturer, but found her most satisfying outlet in writing verse for a prominent greeting card company. Her gift for expressing familiar thoughts, coupled with her deep Christian faith, resulted in many volumes of bestsellers, including Someone Cares, Heart Gifts, Everyone Needs Someone and Loving Promises.
- Author(s)Helen Steiner Rice
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- GenreChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2001
- Weight158 g
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £12.88Trending at £16.22
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
- £10.09Trending at £12.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.