All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the development of the African American community in Richmond, California, a city on the San Francisco Bay. This book examines the process and effect of migration, the rise of a black urban industrial workforce, and the dynamics of community development.
- Author BiographyShirley Ann Wilson Moore is Professor of History at California State University, Sacramento.
- Author(s)Shirley Ann Wilson Moore
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication13/04/2001
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note25 b/w photographs, 3 maps, 5 tables
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.