CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionWhat impact has the end of mandatory retirement had on colleges and universities as well as on the academic job market? From the Wharton School, To Retire or Not? outlines the critical issues associated with faculty aging, retirement policy, and human resource needs in higher education over the next decades.
- Author BiographyRobert L. Clark is Professor of Economics and Business at North Carolina State University. P. Brett Hammond is Director of Corporate Projects at the Teachers Insurance Annuity Association-College Retirement Equities Fund (TIAA-CREF).
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2000
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitlePension Research Council Publications
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note36 tables
- Weight428 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byP. Brett Hammond,Robert L. Clark
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.