CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionTo Save the Children of Korea examines how and why the practice of international adoption began in Korea in the 1950s, and how it grew and spread to other sending and receiving countries around the world in the decades since.
- Author BiographyArissa H. Oh is Assistant Professor in the Department of History at Boston College.
- Author(s)Arissa H. Oh
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication17/06/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleAsian America
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.