Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £10.00
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.24
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.39
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionNobody knows more about the duties, the difficulties, and the strategies of staffing and working in the White House than Brad Patterson. In To Serve the President , Patterson combines insider access, decades of Washington experience, and an inimitable style to open a window onto closely guarded Oval Office turf.
- Author BiographyBradley H. Patterson has lived and worked in Washington for over six decades, including fourteen years working with the White House staffs of Dwight Eisenhower, Richard Nixon, and Gerald Ford. A past president of the American Society for Public Administration and a senior fellow of the National Academy of Public Administration, he has also worked in the State and Treasury departments and the Peace Corps. He is the author of The White House Staff: Inside the West Wing and Beyond (Brookings, 2000) and The Ring of Power (Basic Books, 1988).
- Author(s)Bradley H. Patterson
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication22/08/2008
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.