Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £11.55Trending at £14.92
About this product
- DescriptionNew Deal photographs reveal the inexorable pull of the city even as they lament the demise of rural America
- Author BiographyJulia L. Foulkes is an Associate Professor of History at The New School and the author of Modern Bodies: Dance and American Modernism from Martha Graham to Alvin Ailey. She has served as an advisor for the PBS documentary Free to Dance, and was a Scholar-in-Residence at the Rockefeller Archive Center as well as a Fulbright Senior Scholar at Potsdam University in Germany.
- Author(s)Julia L. Foulkes
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/12/2010
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUrban Life, Landscape and Policy
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note2 tables
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine280 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.