All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £7.91Trending at £8.98
- £6.79Trending at £6.91
- £23.98Trending at £37.31
- £13.86Trending at £14.91
- £10.00Trending at £12.37
- £14.56Trending at £16.52
About this product
- DescriptionTo the Digital Age offers a captivating account of the intricate R & D process behind a technological device that transformed modern society.
- Author BiographyRoss Knox Bassett is an associate professor of history at North Carolina State University.
- Author(s)Ross Knox Bassett
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication22/02/2007
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleJohns Hopkins Studies in the History of Technology
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note26 Line drawings, black and white; 4 Halftones, black and white
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.