All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £11.55Trending at £14.92
About this product
- DescriptionThe confrontation between German and Soviet forces at Stalingrad was a titanic clash of armies on an unprecedented scale - a campaign that was both a turning point in WWII and a lasting symbol of that war's power and devastation. This book provides an account of the opening phase of this iconic Eastern Front campaign.
- Author BiographyDavid M. Glantz is the author of numerous books, including The Battle for Leningrad, 1941-1944; Colossus Reborn: The Red Army at War; and Red Storm over the Balkans: The Failed Soviet Invasion of Romania. Jonathan M. House is the author of Combined Arms Warfare in the Twentieth Century. Glantz and House are also coauthors of When Titans Clashed: How the Red Army Stopped Hitler and The Battle of Kursk (see page 41).
- Author(s)Colonel David M. Glantz
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication21/04/2009
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleModern War Studies
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Content Note80 photographs, 87 maps
- Weight1157 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.