All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCarol Ann Duffy's collection celebrating our timeless fascination with the Moon.
- Author BiographyCarol Ann Duffy was born in Glasgow in 1955. She grew up in Stafford and then attended the University of Liverpool, where she studied philosophy. She has written for both children and adults, and her poetry has received many awards, including the Signal Prize for Children's Verse, the Whitbread and Forward Prizes, and the Lannan Award and the E. M. Forster Prize in America. In 2005, she won the T. S. Eliot Prize for Rapture.
- Author(s)Carol Ann Duffy
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/10/2009
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date11/11/2014
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.83
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.07Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.91
- £7.21Trending at £9.98
- £7.25Trending at £7.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.