Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.32
- £12.75Trending at £20.23
- £40.35Trending at £41.19
- £30.00Trending at £43.08
- £18.73Trending at £19.67
- £16.27Trending at £16.46
- £30.19Trending at £33.24
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is written in plain English and covers all aspects of the tobacco problem. These include the health effects of active smoking, passive smoking (environmental smoke), and oral (chewing) tobacco. There are also sections on how tobacco affects women and children.
- Author(s)David Simpson,John Crofton
- PublisherMacmillan Education
- Date of Publication29/04/2002
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Education
- Content Noteindex
- Weight252 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.