All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for those interested in the principles, components, diagnosis, and repair of modern automotive heating and air conditioning systems, this title allows students to learn fundamental climate control theory, including basic physics related to heat transfer, before applying their knowledge through practical, hands-on shop work.
- Author BiographyMark Schnubel is an associate professor and coordinator of the automotive technician and automotive management programs at Naugatuck Valley Community College in Waterbury, Connecticut. He is an ASE-Certified Master Automotive Technician with decades of experience in the automotive services industry and holds a master's degree in education. In addition to his activities as an author and educator, Schnubel has served as an advisor to the U.S. Department of Education on academic preparation for 12th graders planning to enter job-training programs after graduation.
- Author(s)Mark Schnubel
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication22/02/2012
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Out-of-print date23/03/2017
- Weight2090 g
- Width238 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edition Statement5th edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £39.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.03
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.