All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers support and practical tools to help parents prepare for and support the toddler's transition between the familiar environment of their biological parent's home or foster home to a new and unfamiliar one, and considers the issues that arise at different developmental stages.
- Author BiographyMary Hopkins-Best is Professor of Education and Dean of the College of Education, Health and Human Sciences, University of Wisconsin-Stout, and the mother of a child adopted as a toddler. She holds degrees in special and regular education, rehabilitation, and a doctorate in education. She is a member of the Adoptive Families of America, Parents of Peruvian Adoptees, and Peruvian Adoptive Families.
- Author(s)Mary Hopkins-Best
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight381 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.15Trending at £9.87
- £4.73Trending at £4.83
- £12.17Trending at £17.99
- £6.38Trending at £7.49
- £6.33Trending at £7.78
- £3.79Trending at £4.30
- £10.09Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.