Toddlers: The Answers to Everything by Mumsnet and the Mumsnet Mums (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £29.72Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- Est. delivery by 12 Sep
- £0.99+ £1.81 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by book2basics
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe indispensable guide from the frontline of parenting.
- Author BiographyCreated in 2000 by two new mothers, Mumsnet has become an 'internet phenomenon', according to the Sunday Telegraph, and 'the country's most popular meeting point for parents', according to The Times, and it is widely regarded as the UK's leading online parenting community. It has 100,000 registered uses, and 250,000 monthly users, and its members are loyal, active and passionate about the site. Fans of mumsnet include India Knight, Prime Minister Gordon Brown, the Chief Rabbi Jonathan Sacks, to name but a few.
- Author(s)Mumsnet and the Mumsnet Mums
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleMumsnet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edited byCarrie Longton,Morningpaper
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.97Trending at £10.10
- £25.00Trending at £32.86
- £6.54Trending at £9.98
- £9.72Trending at £10.14
- £9.60Trending at £14.44
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.