All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £19.32Trending at £27.54
- £7.81Trending at £8.29
- £9.50Trending at £10.77
- £13.28Trending at £14.46
- £8.62Trending at £16.99
- £13.91Trending at £19.02
- £19.20Trending at £30.16
About this product
- DescriptionPreserved buildings and historic districts, museums and reconstructions have become an important part of the landscape of cities around the world. Beginning in the 1970s, Tokyo participated in this trend. However, repeated destruction and rapid redevelopment left the city with little building stock of recognized historical value.
- Author BiographyJordan Sand teaches Japanese history at Georgetown University and has written widely on urbanism and material culture in East Asia.
- Author(s)Jordan Sand
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication19/07/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Notebaseline scatter
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.