All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £22.23Trending at £22.73
- £9.41Trending at £17.12
- £9.53Trending at £14.99
- £7.60Trending at £10.03
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.88Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionMoving from the politics of the public square to the invention of neighborhood community, to oddities found and appropriated in the streets, to the consecration of everyday scenes and artifacts as heritage in museums, this title traces the rediscovery of the past - sometimes in unlikely forms - in a city with few traditional landmarks.
- Author BiographyJordan Sand teaches Japanese history at Georgetown University and has written widely on urbanism and material culture in East Asia.
- Author(s)Jordan Sand
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication13/07/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Notebaseline scatter
- Weight49 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.