Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Crime & Thriller Fiction Books
Other Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionStudent Grey Hutchins has come to Tokyo because of an obsession. Vulnerable and on the edge, she is searching for a fragment of film supposedly taken during the notorious Nanking Massacre in 1937 when the Japanese murdered 300,000 civilians. Some say the film doesn't exist. The only man who can help is a survivor of the Massacre.
- Author BiographyThe author of the acclaimed bestsellers BIRDMAN and THE TREATMENT, Mo Hayder was born in Essex. She left school at 15 and subsequently worked as a barmaid, security guard, film-maker, Tokyo club-hostess, educational administrator and teacher of English as a foreign language in Vietnam. She now writes full time.
- Author(s)Mo Hayder
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Books (Transworld Publishers a division of the Random House Group)
- Out-of-print date09/08/2010
- Weight294 g
- Width109 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.99Trending at £7.96
- £4.79Trending at £8.77
- £9.45Trending at £12.95
- £4.79Trending at £7.98
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £4.00Trending at £7.98
- £4.95Trending at £7.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.