All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe main task of Tolerance is to reorient discussions in democratic theory so as better to theorize how tolerance can operate as an active force in the context of deep pluralism. The objective is to develop a theory of active tolerance attentive to the many different ways in which societies can become tolerant.
- Author BiographyLars Tonder is an assistant professor in political theory at Northwestern University.
- Author(s)Lars Tonder
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication07/10/2013
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight280 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.69Trending at £4.75
- £29.78Trending at £31.48
- £14.30Trending at £21.45
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £7.57Trending at £8.48
- £28.88Trending at £30.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.