All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the concepts of tolerance and education in multicultural societies. This book focuses on different aspects of multiculturalism in these societies and considers possible conflicts and tensions as well as best-practice examples of co-existence among different cultural groups.
- Author BiographyWerner Wiater, Prof. Dr. Dr., born in 1946; Full Professor of School Pedagogics at the University of Augsburg. Doris Manschke, PhD, born in 1965; Researcher and Lecturer at the Chair of School Pedagogics, University of Augsburg.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication19/11/2011
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note99, tables and graphs
- Weight290 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byDoris Manschke,Werner Wiater
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.