Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionShows how tolerance connects with the practice of philosophy. This book examines the virtue of tolerance as it appears in several historical contexts: Socratic philosophy, Stoic philosophy, Pragmatism, and Existentialism.
- Author BiographyAndrew Fiala is Associate Professor of Philosophy at California State University, Fresno. He is the author of The Philosopher's Voice (SUNY Press, 2002) and Practical Pacifism (Algora Press, 2004).
- Author(s)Andrew Fiala
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/10/2007
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.