All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNotre Dame IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byRalph C. Wood
- Author BiographyRalph C. Wood is University Professor of Theology and Literature at Baylor University. He is the author and editor of a number of books, including Chesterton: The Nightmare Goodness of God (Baylor University Press, 2011); Preaching and Professing: Sermons by a Teacher Seeking to Profess the Gospel (Eerdmans, 2009); Literature and Theology (Abingdon, 2008); Flannery O'Connor and the Christ-Haunted South (Eerdmans, 2004); Contending for the Faith: Essays in the Church's Engagement with Culture (Baylor University Press, 2003); The Gospel According to Tolkien: Visions of the Kingdom in Middle-earth (Westminster John Knox Press, 2003); The Comedy of Redemption: Christian Faith and Comic Vision in Four American Novelists (UNDP, 1988).
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.