All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionOffers essential legal guidance and practical advice to establish, implement and enforce a policy for internet and Email use in your workplace. This book analysis and interprets the law on monitoring employees' Email and internet activity, the use of confidentiality notices, privacy, harassment and Email interception by employers.
- Author BiographyLynda A C Macdonald is a self-employed, freelance employment law advisor, management trainer, and writer. For fifteen years, prior to setting up her own consultancy business, she gained substantial practical experience of employee relations, recruitment and selection, dismissal procedures, employment law and other aspects of human resource management through working in industry. With this solid background in human resource management, she successfully established, and currently runs, her own business in employment law and management training/consultancy. She is also appointed as a panel member of the Employment Tribunal service in Aberdeen, where she lives. Lynda is a university graduate in language and a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. Additionally, she has an LLM degree in employment law.
- Author(s)Lynda A. C. Macdonald
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2004
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCroydon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworths Tolley Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.