All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeo Tolstoy's short works, like his novels, show readers his narrative genius, keen observation, and historical acumen-albeit on a smaller scale.
- Author BiographyLeo Tolstoy (1828-1910), a giant of world literature, is the author of many classics, including War and Peace and Anna Karenina. Michael R. Katz, is C. V. Starr Professor of Russian and East European Studies at Middlebury College. He is the author of The Literary Ballad in Early Nineteenth-Century Russian Literature and Dreams and the Unconscious in Nineteenth-Century Russian Fiction. He has translated and edited the Norton Critical Editions of Fyodor Dostoevsky's Notes from Underground and Ivan Turgenev's Fathers and Children. He has also translated Alexander Herzen's Who Is to Blame?, N. G. Chernyshevsky's What Is to Be Done?, Dostoevsky's Devils, Druzhinin's Polinka Saks, Artsybashev's Sanin, and Jabotinsky's The Five. He lives in Cornwall, Vermont.
- Author(s)Leo Tolstoy
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Series TitleNorton Critical Editions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight500 g
- Width132 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byMichael R. Katz
- Translated byMichael R. Katz
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £6.99Trending at £7.11
- £5.05Trending at £5.76
- £10.09Trending at £12.07
- £2.79Trending at £3.17
- £2.78Trending at £3.91
- £12.59Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.