All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the hunt for and discovery of ancient tombs, and the valuable treasures they hold, whether that be gold and jewels, or important artefacts that offer us a window on to the past. Part of the Treasure Hunters series, this book offers a cross-curricular mix of science & technology and history & civilizations, with a fun, dramatic approach.
- Author BiographyAs well as writing about lost cities, Nicola Barber has written books on the modern-day cities of Tokyo and Los Angeles. She has also written about many periods of history, from the Vikings to the Victorians. Nicola lives in North Wales. Martin Bustamante is an illustrator and painter from Argentina. At the age of 3 he was able to draw a horse starting by the tail as his mother always says. As a teenager he was inspired by fascinating worlds full of colors, shapes, and atmospheres found in movies and books such as Star Wars and Prince Valiant. Drawing and painting quickly became Martin's passions and he began working as a professional illustrator. Martin's work has appeared in several publications from Argentina, the United States, and Europe.
- Author(s)Nicola Barber
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleIgnite: Treasure Hunters
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width146 mm
- Height210 mm
- Illustrator(s)Martin Bustamante
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.48
- £18.69Trending at £23.70
- £3.95Trending at £4.01
- £10.30Trending at £15.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.