All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.85Trending at £5.99
- £14.62Trending at £17.00
- £7.79Trending at £8.08
- £10.79Trending at £14.99
- £24.73Trending at £27.48
- £22.44Trending at £22.87
- £17.68Trending at £19.08
About this product
- DescriptionIncorporates an analytical study of Antonio Vivaldi's style into a general exploration of harmonic and tonal organization in the music of the late Italian Baroque.
- Author BiographyBella Brover-Lubovsky is Assistant Professor in the Department of Theory and Composition, Jerusalem Rubin Academy of Music and Dance, and a lecturer and reseach fellow in the Department of Musicology, Hebrew University.
- Author(s)Bella Brover-Lubovsky
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication25/06/2008
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleMusic and the Early Modern Imagination
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note8 b&w illus., 70 music exx.
- Weight785 g
- Width3963 mm
- Height5969 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.