CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.73
- £21.31Trending at £29.90
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £5.50Trending at £5.75
- £13.47Trending at £25.49
- £18.30Trending at £29.77
- £18.23Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe discussion of tonal structure has been a problematic and controversial aspect of modern study in Medieval and Renaissance polyphony. This volume considers the issue from historical, analytical, theoretical, perceptual, and cultural perspectives.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication04/05/2000
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleCritisism & Analysis of Early Music S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationCT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGarland Publishing Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byCristle Collins Judd
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.