All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionToni Morrison: An Ethical Poetics situates Toni Morrison as a writer who writes about writing as much as about racialized, engendered, and sexualized African American, and therefore American, experience.
- Author BiographyYvette Christainse is Professor of English and Africana Studies at Barnard College. She is the author of two books of poetry, Castaway (Duke University Press, 1999) and Imprendehora (Kwela/Snail Press, South Africa, 2009). Her novel Unconfessed (Other Press, 2007, Kwela Books, 2007, Querido, 2007) was a finalist for the Hemingway/PEN Prize for first fiction and a recipient of a 2007 ForeWord Magazine BEA Award, and was shortlisted for the University of Johannesburg Prize and the International IMPAC Dublin Literary Award in 2008 and the Ama Ata Aidoo Prize in 2010.
- Author(s)Yvette Christianse
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication11/02/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.