All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.19Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- Author(s)Justine Baillie
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Table Of ContentsPart I: Finding A Voice \ 1. Finding a Voice \ Part II: Identity, Ideology and Community \ 2. The Bluest Eye (1970) and Sula (1973) \ 3. Song of Solomon (1977) and Tar Baby (1981) \ 4. Beloved (1987) and 'The Site of Memory' (1987) \ Part III: Repetition, Memory and the End of Race \ 5. Jazz (1992) and Playing in the Dark (1992) \ 6. Paradise (1998), 'Home' (1997) and 'Recitatif' (1983) \ 7. Love (2003) \ 8. A Mercy (2008) \ Bibliography \ Index.
- Author BiographyJustine Baillie is Senior Lecturer in English at the University of Greenwich, UK. She has published on Barack Obama's Dreams from My Father and American Fiction.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.