Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.39Trending at £20.04
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionAutobiography of a supreme Grand Prix driver, Tony Brooks.
- Author BiographyTony Brooks began his racing career at Goodwood in 1952 at the wheel of his mother's Healey sports car. Three years later, having never previously sat in a Formula 1 car, he drove a Connaught to victory in the Syracuse Grand Prix, beating the entire Maserati works team. It was the first Grand Prix victory for a British car and driver for 31 years. His unique combination of speed and smoothness, aptly chosen by him as his book title Poetry in Motion, led to works drives with Aston Martin, BRM, Vanwall and Ferrari and brought him Grand Prix victories on Europe's most challenging circuits - Spa, the Nurburgring and Monza. Tony Brooks and his Italian wife Pina live at Ottershaw Park, Surrey
- Author(s)Tony Brooks
- PublisherMotor Racing Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- GenreAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationCroydon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMotor Racing Publications Ltd
- Content Noteover 250 black & white and colour photographs
- Width215 mm
- Height273 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.