All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRestaurant entrepreneur Tony Allan and Italian chef Giorgio Locatelli bring the vivacity and humour of their twelve-year friendship to a brilliant partnership in the kitchen, combining a professional passion for the best of fresh, affordable ingredients with their home lives amongst family and good friends.
- Author BiographyAfter a short stint in catering, leading entrepreneur Tony Allan sensed a gap in the market, and established his own fish suppliers: Cutty now supplies fish to most of the capital's top restaurants. He now heads Bank and fish! chains of restaurants. Michelin-starred Giorgio Locatelli is one of Britain's best known Italian chefs. He began his career at his family's restaurant in Italy. Chef-Patron of Zefferano and Cecconi, his own restaurant, Locanda Locatelli opened in February to a storm of praise and press coverage.
- Author(s)Giorgio Locatelli,Tony Allan
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/01/2003
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Weight992 g
- Width192 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition StatementTV tie-in ed
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.92
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.03
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.