Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.55Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.96
- £7.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £8.61Trending at £8.80
About this product
- DescriptionLinford takes readers on a journey through the Four Corners region to the haunts of Hillerman s characters. Offered in encyclopedic form, each entry gives the common name of a particular location, the Navajo name and history, and a description of the location s significance in various Hillerman novels.
- Author BiographyLaurance D. Linford was trained as an archaeologist. Formerly executive director of the Inter-Tribal Indian Ceremonial Association in Gallup, New Mexico, he is now an administrator for the Gallup-McKinley County Public Schools. Linford is also the author of Navajo Places: History, Legend, Landscape (University of Utah Press, 2000).
- Author(s)Laurance Linford
- PublisherUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/10/2011
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationSalt Lake City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Pagination336 pp
- Foreword byFloyd A. O'Neil
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.