Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.79
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £9.68Trending at £11.66
- £14.25Trending at £14.96
- £16.59Trending at £25.25
- £22.22Trending at £23.47
- £10.38Trending at £10.86
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrates the connection between brain and hand in conceiving structural concepts and details as possible solutions to structures in architecture. This edition features 100 sketches, which illustrate alternative structural concepts, ideas and details developed by Tony Hunt for over one hundred projects throughout his professional life.
- Author BiographyTony Hunt has a very wide experience in building structures of all types and in all materials but his speciality is primarily in sophisticated steelwork. He is first and foremost a designer, believes in offering a structural philosophy to parallel architects visions, and is actively involved in the design development of projects. Recent projects include: New Headquarters for Lloyds Register of Shipping, London. NAtional Botanic Garden of Wales. The Eden Project, Cormwall. Kelvin Bridge, Glasgow.
- Author(s)Sir Norman Foster,Tony Hunt
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2003
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArchitectural Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.