All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.35Trending at £5.68
- £13.99Trending at £14.29
- £7.79Trending at £8.08
- £10.79Trending at £14.99
- £24.73Trending at £27.48
- £22.44Trending at £22.87
- £17.68Trending at £20.10
About this product
- DescriptionAmerican artist Tony Oursler (b 1957) gathers inspiration from the way people's desires are extended through interaction with mass media. The author compiles fifty transcripts of Oursler's videos, offering an entirely new way to apprehend the nuances of his work. It includes a selection of pieces that date from between 1977 and 2013.
- Author BiographyLaurent Busine is director and Denis Gielen is assistant director, both at the Musee des Arts Contemporains au Grand-Hornu, Belgium. Tony Oursler is a video artist.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note190 color + 10 b-w illus.
- Weight1428 g
- Width292 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byDenis Gielen
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.