All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRestaurant entrepreneur Tony Allan and Italian chef Giorgio Locatelli bring the vivacity and humour of their twelve-year friendship to a brilliant partnership in the kitchen, combining a professional passion for the best of fresh, affordable ingredients with their home lives amongst family and good friends.
- Author BiographyAfter a short stint in catering, leading entrepreneur Tony Allan sensed a gap in the market, and established his own fish suppliers: Cutty now supplies fish to most of the capital's top restaurants. He now heads Bank and fish! chains of restaurants. Michelin-starred Giorgio Locatelli is one of Britain's best known Italian chefs. He began his career at his family's restaurant in Italy. Chef-Patron of Zefferano and Cecconi, his own restaurant, Locanda Locatelli opened in February to a storm of praise and press coverage.
- Author(s)Giorgio Locatelli,Tony Allan
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/01/2003
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Content Noteindex
- Weight993 g
- Width195 mm
- Height252 mm
- Edition StatementTV tie-in ed
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.