CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe potential failure of a large bank presents vexing questions for policymakers. It poses significant risks to other financial institutions, to the financial system as a whole, and possibly to the economic and social order.
- Author BiographyGary H. Stern is president and chief executive officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA. Ron Feldman is senior vice president at the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, USA. Paul A. Volcker was chairman of the Federal Reserve from 1979 to 1987.
- Author(s)Gary H. Stern,Ron J. Feldman
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/11/2003
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Width6 mm
- Height9 mm
- Foreword byPaul A. Volcker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.