All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive overview of the shocking state of our nation's infrastructure and what must be done to fix it
- Author BiographyBARRY B. LePATNER is the founder of LePatner & Associates LLP, which serves as legal and business advisor to corporations, institutions, and developers. He is the author of Broken Buildings, Busted Budgets: How to Fix America's Trillion-Dollar Construction Industry.
- Author(s)Barry B. LePatner
- PublisherFoster Publishing
- Date of Publication15/10/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFoster Publishing
- Content Note6 figures.
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £8.07
- £32.74Trending at £38.28
- £9.47Trending at £9.94
- £10.20Trending at £12.00
- £17.29Trending at £19.10
- £12.27Trending at £15.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.