CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £41.41Trending at £44.64
- £42.95Trending at £44.99
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
- £38.54Trending at £48.05
About this product
- DescriptionResidents in Boston, Massachusetts are automatically reporting potholes and road hazards via their smartphones. Progressive Insurance tracks real-time customer driving patterns and uses that information to offer rates truly commensurate with individual safety.
- Author BiographyPHIL SIMON is a sought-after keynote speaker and the author of five management books, including the award-winning The Age of the Platform. A recognized technology expert, he consults with companies on how to optimize their use of technology. His contributions have been featured on NBC, CNBC, ABC News, Inc. magazine, BusinessWeek, the Huffington Post, the Globe and Mail, Fast Company, Forbes, the New York Times, ReadWriteWeb, and many other sites. He holds degrees from Carnegie Mellon University and Cornell University. His website is www.philsimon.com and his Twitter handle is @philsimon.
- Author(s)Phil Simon
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley and SAS Business Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date28/04/2017
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight446 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.