All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £24.99Trending at £25.53
- £12.98Trending at £14.36
- £9.89Trending at £11.34
- £16.98Trending at £17.37
About this product
- DescriptionResidents in Boston, Massachusetts are automatically reporting potholes and road hazards via their smartphones. Progressive Insurance tracks real-time customer driving patterns and uses that information to offer rates truly commensurate with individual safety.
- Author BiographyPhil Simon is a frequent keynote speaker, a recognized technology authority, and the award-winning author of seven management books. His contributions have been featured in The Harvard Business Review, Wired, BusinessWeek, The Huffington Post, and The New York Times, and on CNN, NBC, and CNBC.
- Author(s)Phil Simon
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/10/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley and SAS Business Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight146 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.