All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £26.97Trending at £27.35
- £7.15Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.36
- £8.20Trending at £8.98
- £13.37Trending at £18.93
- £9.02Trending at £10.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book to offers a practical strategy for bringing together open innovation networks, intellectual property, technology transfer and the rapid compression of development time lines in a clear, usable manner. Shows how to embrace crowdsourcing discoveries.
- Author BiographyClifford Gross is an executive with leadership experience in academia and commercial enterprises and is passionate about the development, transfer and commercialization of intellectual property to create lasting value. He is an author/co-author of three prior books, The Right Fit, The New Idea Factory and Technology Transfer for Entrepreneurs, and is a named inventor on 19 issued patents from his research. Clifford founded two public companies where he served as CEO and Chairman. He also served as President and CEO of Innovacorp, an early-stage venture capital fund in Nova Scotia, Canada. Previously, he was director of the graduate program in biomechanics and ergonomics at New York University, Chairman of the Nelson Rockefeller Department of Biomechanics at the New York Institute of Technology and Research Professor at the University of South Florida. He currently serves as the CEO of Tekcapital Ltd. based in Oxford, U.K. and has completed more than 100 technology transfers from university and federal laboratories to a wide range of companies. He also serves on the board of directors of the Technology Transfer Society and the State University of New York at Empire State College. He received his Ph.D. from New York University and an M.B.A. from the University of Oxford.
- Author(s)Clifford M. Gross
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication16/05/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleManagement for Professionals
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Notebiography
- Weight364 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.