Consider these sponsored items
- £9.47Was:£11.99Free postage
- £18.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToo High, Too Far, Too Soon is the humorous, tragic and searingly honest memoir of a man who survived childhood tragedy, Catholic boarding school and chronic drug addiction.
- Author BiographySimon Mason has been clean and sober since June 2006 and lives in Stoke Newington, where he can often be found playing with his daughter in Clissold Park. He continues to perform, in a band consisting entirely of musicians in recovery, called The Should Be Deads, and has discovered his vocal qualities have improved since he stopped using booze and drugs. He still has no idea what he wants to be when he grows up.
- Author(s)Simon Mason
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Content Note1 x 8pp colour and b/w
- Weight417 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.20Trending at £12.05
- £4.69Trending at £6.29
- £4.96Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £7.32
- £4.69Trending at £5.58
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £4.90Trending at £7.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.